We are presently seeking a proactive and skilled Creative Designer who is passionate about staying up-to-date with the latest design trends and technologies, while constantly striving to create more effective designs. The ideal candidate will participate in all phases of the creative process, from conceptualization to final delivery and feedback. Moreover, the designer should possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery and compliance with set deadlines.
- Design and develop high-quality, visually engaging digital advertising assets for Facebook/Instagram ads, Google ads, pop-ups, website banners, email marketing and other kinds of creatives.
- Utilize data and insights from previous campaigns to make informed decisions on design elements that drive engagement and conversions.
- Manage other creative initiatives (web design, presentations, newsletters, etc.) whenever needed
- Solid understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, composition and layout.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Bulgarian and English, with the ability to effectively present design concepts to the team.
- Ability to deliver high quality creative work while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt and rapidly utilize innovations in tools and new techniques
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite or alternatives
- Animation and video editing skills is an advantage
- Being comfortable taking responsibility and working with minimal supervision
- Opportunity to collaborate with a diverse and talented team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Receiving fast and data-backed feedback allowing you to hone your skills
- Healthy company culture and strong work ethic
- All the needed hardware and software for an efficient work process
- Excellent office space at CampusX with world class infrastructure
- Hybrid working schedule with flexible office hours and home office
- Seniority based, performance driven compensation package;
- Health insurance;
- MultiSport card.
- Team building and social activities
If you believe you possess the skills, passion, and determination to excel in this role, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and provide a link to your portfolio, showcasing your digital advertising design work.
ROImonks is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees feel welcome and valued.
We look forward to receiving your application and exploring how your creativity can contribute to ROImonks’ ongoing success!
* Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
* All personal data will be treated respectfully and in strict confidentiality.